All the information you'll need to guide your business through the market research process and get you off to the best start
Many aspiring entrepreneurs underestimate the importance of Market Research.
Every year, many businesses fail because they didn’t understand their market properly; they make a product that no one wants, they ignore their customers, they don’t know enough about the competition and they don’t price competitively.
Not convinced? Check out these sources:
On the other hand, successful companies conduct market research on an ongoing basis, enabling them to keep up to date with the competition and the changing needs of their customers.
But this is expensive isn’t it? In short, No, it doesn’t need to be.
If you’re just starting out, you don’t need to hire a Market Research Agency to conduct research on your behalf. The is a lot you can do yourself, at little or no cost.
What is The Startup Market Research Guide?
When building a business, it is essential that you get the foundations right and conduct a sufficient amount of market research to establish exactly who your target market is, and how best to serve them.
Our complete Startup Market Research Guide will show you all the skills and techniques you need to conduct market research, without wasting lots of time, or spending lots of money commissioning a market research agency.
The Startup Market Research Guide will help you answer questions like:
- What is Market Research?
- How does it apply to my company?
- What are the benefits of Market Research?
- How do I conduct my own Market Research?
- What types of Market Research can I use?
- How do I conduct a survey?
- How can I find out about my competitors?
- How do I do secondary data analysis?
What does it cover?
Most small business and entrepreneurship books talk about the importance of market research when starting a business, but they fail to go into depth on the technicalities of how to actually conduct this research.
Our guide will show you everything you need to know including:
- What is Market Research and Why is it important?
- How to use different types of market research to maximum effect:
- How to build and use online surveys
- Focus groups
- Observation techniques
- Telephone surveys
- In depth interviews
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Market Research
- The best FREE Market Research tools
- How to write a questionnaire
- Interview techniques
- Getting the most from your respondents
- Competitor research
- Putting Market Research at the heart of your growing business
What are the benefits?
This guide will empower you to understand your market better and mitigate some of the risk in starting a business
It will save you money that you might have otherwise spent on research services
It may help you secure funding from investors, by demonstrating that you understand your market in depth and have put the effort in to conduct the research yourself
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the report or would like more information on what the package includes.
- 100% No Risk Guarantee
- 30-day No Quibble, Money Back Promise
- We understand that starting a business can be a daunting prospect, and small businesses don't have money to waste.
If for any reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, drop us an email within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked.